A carefully curated selection of international therapies that focus on healing the entire body.
Spa Frontdesk: +91 96866 66690
Phone: +91 821 2402930/ 31/ 33
Book An Appointment
Terms And Conditions
We take pride in the service and ambience that we provide. To ensure a calm and caring ambience where our therapists tend to your needs; we follow a certain set of policies, which ensure a sense of order and highlight your experience with us.
- All treatments / reservations are subject to availability.
- Book your appointments at least three hours in advance.
- Weekends tend to be busy, so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please let us know if you are allergic to any product, or have any medical conditions that might be aggravated by the therapy.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption in the spa premises is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid a heavy meal or alcohol consumption before your session. If you wish to partake in the same, please ensure a minimum buffer period of two hours.
- Refrain from alcohol and physical activities after the spa sessions. We advice you to hydrate yourself, eat clean food and get adequate rest.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothes, loose clothes are preferred.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If this is your first appointment, our counsellor utilises this time to understand your necessities and guide you to the right therapy.
- Late arrivals will be charged in full and treatment shortened.
- A two hour window is required at the least for cancellation.
- 30% of the treatment cost will be charged on cancelled appointments.
- Separate lockers will be provided to the customer.
- The management and CBQ staff, does not accept responsibility for the loss of any valuables/money bought on to the premises.
- Please respect the spa ambience and ensure that your mobile phones are switched off.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum, speak softly in case of a necessity.