From the ancient scrolls of Rig-Veda, we bring you a select set of au naturale Ayurvedic Spa Treatments. Items are procured from the famous "Kottakal Arya Vaidya Sala", which is more than a century old and are renowned for their expertise, innovation and quality.
Choose from the variety of treatments, ranging from localised massages to whole body rituals. Most of these rituals are used for their medicinal effects to treat various illnesses, though it’s used non-medicinally here, for it’s relaxing properties. All guaranteed to leave you in a state of tranquil.
Abhyanga Sweda For Relaxation (60min)
A head to toe massage, using herbal oils derived from medicinal plants, designed to release stress, and enhance emotional well-being.
It starts with a relaxing head massage, followed by a synchronised full body massage by two therapists. The treatment is wrapped up by a herbal steam bath. The effects last from anywhere between a week to a month.
- Remove toxins from the body.
- Prevents Arthritis, Diabetes and Circulatory Disorder.
- Maintain muscle tonicity.
Improves skin complexion
Sandal Spa Signature Sandal/ Oil/ Cream (60min)
An excellent aphrodisiac to say the least, this sweet, warm, balsamic aromatic oil, is revered for its multiple health benefits, and soothing essence. A preparation of oil or cream; depending on the massage, is utilised by the masseuse who proceeds to give a deep tissue massage. The therapeutic aspect of the oil tends to have an almost immediate effect on the body.
- Induces relaxation and relieves stress.
- Helps relax muscle spasms and eliminate stretch marks.
- Boosts immune system.
- Heals blemishes and scars.
Shirodhara For Mental Stress (45min)
Silence the chatter in your head and the distressed nerves that are wound tight, feel your mind ease, and your body tune in to a harmonious rhythm set by the gradually flowing oil.
A carefully concocted herbal oil is gradually let down on your forehead and allowed to flow down through your scalp, in a continuous cycle. The warm oil releases your stress and brings a sense of coherence to your senses. We advise a good sleep after the treatment.
- Better and deeper sleep rhythms
- Ease neurological disorders.
- Relief from Sinusitis.
- Reduces discomfort from psoriasis.
Udvartana Sweda Massage With Scrub (75min)
A herbal massage that uses a combination of powdered herbs, grains and oils, creating results that range from detoxification to weight reduction.
A session in the steam cabinet wraps up the procedure.
The massage behaves like a scrub and exfoliant, it tones as well as cleanses your skin. It battles the stubborn subcutaneous fats and cellulite and revamps the lymphatic system, thus ensuring a much healthier and cleaner body.
- Battles weight gain and obesity.
- Removes Cellulite.
- Soft and supple skin.
Patra Pinda Sweda Herbal Leaves (90min)
A select group of herbs, dry as well as fresh are collected; they undergo a round of preparation before they are made in to boluses. These boluses are then dipped in oil and used to massage bodies, which in turn induce perspiration.
As a result, the sweat glands are cleansed and unclogged, letting them breathe free and remove body toxins much faster. The heat from the boluses ensure a deeper level of tissue massage, thus evening out even the most stubborn cramp or twist.
- Ease joint/ Muscular pain.
- Battles insomnia and fatigue.
- Improved blood circulation better cooling of body
Navarkhizi Pinda Sweda Herbal Rice (90min)
Medicinal Rice Navara is used to prepare a bolus which is dipped, in a milk and medicinal concoction; which in turn is used to massage an already oiled body, to trigger perspiration. The session again, ends with a steam bath.
The process, though in general massages the entire body, pays extra attention to the nerve points, thus stimulating a much deeper therapeutic effect.
- Immunity enhancement.
- Stimulates muscles, nervous systems and circulatory system.
- Reduces muscle wastage.
- Enhances muscle tone.
Netratarpana Stressed Eye (30min)
A preventive and curative therapy specifically targeting the eyes, with benefits that are relaxing and curative for eyesight problems.
The procedure involves using a triple purified ghee, which is retained for prolonged contact with the eye, using a barrier build out of dough. Depending on the analysis done by the counsellor, the therapist will advice a set of motion-exercises for the eye during the treatment.
- Corrects refractive errors.
- Prevents glaucoma.
- Eliminates infections.
- Helps soothe tired or stressed – bloodshot eyes.
Book An Appointment
Spa Frontdesk: +91 96866 66690
Phone: +91 821 2402930/ 31/ 33
Email: [email protected]
Terms And Conditions
We take pride in the service and ambience that we provide. To ensure a calm and caring ambience where our therapists tend to your needs; we follow a certain set of policies, which ensure a sense of order and highlight your experience with us.
- All treatments / reservations are subject to availability.
- Book your appointments at least three hours in advance.
- Weekends tend to be busy, so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please let us know if you are allergic to any product, or have any medical conditions that might be aggravated by the therapy.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption in the spa premises is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid a heavy meal or alcohol consumption before your session. If you wish to partake in the same, please ensure a minimum buffer period of two hours.
- Refrain from alcohol and physical activities after the spa sessions. We advice you to hydrate yourself, eat clean food and get adequate rest.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothes, loose clothes are preferred.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If this is your first appointment, our counsellor utilises this time to understand your necessities and guide you to the right therapy.
- Late arrivals will be charged in full and treatment shortened.
- A two hour window is required at the least for cancellation.
- 30% of the treatment cost will be charged on cancelled appointments.
- Separate lockers will be provided to the customer.
- The management and CBQ staff, does not accept responsibility for the loss of any valuables/money bought on to the premises.
- Please respect the spa ambience and ensure that your mobile phones are switched off.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum, speak softly in case of a necessity.