Be prepared to be smothered in pleasure, for we bring forth, the magical Balinese-Massage from Indonesia.
A cumulative study of Indian, Chinese and Southeast-Asian medicines led to the development of this massage in Bali. Acupressure and a variety of other massaging techniques using essential oils, are combined with aromatherapy; this helps relax your muscles, stimulate your lymphatic system, and increase blood flow. The massage strengthens and enhances your aura, or as the Bali people refer to it as – Qi – which is the energy that surrounds your body.
Royal Sandal Spa Body Ritual For All Types Of Skin (90min)
A blend of exotic sandal oil or cream, herbs and oils are used to create this all in one package of delight. With an array of health benefits and Indian Sandal Wood being of the highest quality in the world, this massage, scrub and facial is nothing short of being exemplary.
Elongated skin exposure via a massage allows better absorption and thus a more deeper therapeutic effect. Highly revered, the presence of Sandal aroma, instills a clarity of thought and inner peace.
- Faster skin scars and spot healing.
- Anti-bacterial and Anti-viral.
- Relieves inflammation and irritation.
- Reduces blood pressure.
Chocolate Temptation Body Ritual For Normal Skin (90min)
An extended moisturising solution ideal for dry skin.
Have your skin look younger and healthier, with anti-oxidant properties that lessen the damaging effects of free radicals, and with the boost in Collagens and Elastin in the body, give your skin that plump and firm touch.
- Burns fat and removes cellulite.
Coffee Delight Body Ritual For Dry Skin (90min)
As a general stimulant for more than three-fourth of the people around the globe, it isn’t surprising that coffee found it’s way in to a whole body ritual.
With it’s caffeine content, the body blood circulation is increased to attain natural healing of the skin, via a process of eliminating toxins and bringing fresh oxygenated blood to all parts of the tissue.
- Stimulating Exfoliant.
- Invigorates tired muscles.
- Protection from oxidation and sun exposure.
- Aromatherapeutic effect.
Pampering Green Tea Body Ritual For Sensitive Skin (90min)
Say Hello to China’s best kept secret. With benefits of Green Tea making rounds all over the world, we inculcated the same in to our spa. This whole body ritual ensures a prolonged superficial exposure of all the goodness in Green Tea for your skin.
Hype your metabolism and help fat oxidation for weight control, ease your cholesterol levels. Add a touch of it’s anti- bacterial and anti-viral properties to your skin.
- Reduces joint degeneration.
- Anti- wrinkle.
- Reduce skin damage caused by sun.
Signature Whitening Body Ritual For Oily Skin (90min)
A deep massage is used to initiate the entire therapy; as the blood circulation and muscle tone is evened out, the therapist moves on to scrubbing the entire body, exfoliating the skin and ensuring the pores are clean and open. This is followed by the application of whitening agents and other skin tone enhancers, a deep penetration ensures maximum benefit and visible changes.
Remove dark blemishes, dark spots and even out skin-tone with this therapy.
- Deep cleansing.
- Skin whitening and toning.
- Even overall complexion.
- Freshen your skin.
Sea Marine Body Ritual Natural Moisture (90min)
Book An Appointment
Spa Frontdesk: +91 96866 66690
Phone: +91 821 2402930/ 31/ 33
Email: [email protected]
Terms And Conditions
We take pride in the service and ambience that we provide. To ensure a calm and caring ambience where our therapists tend to your needs; we follow a certain set of policies, which ensure a sense of order and highlight your experience with us.
- All treatments / reservations are subject to availability.
- Book your appointments at least three hours in advance.
- Weekends tend to be busy, so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please let us know if you are allergic to any product, or have any medical conditions that might be aggravated by the therapy.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption in the spa premises is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid a heavy meal or alcohol consumption before your session. If you wish to partake in the same, please ensure a minimum buffer period of two hours.
- Refrain from alcohol and physical activities after the spa sessions. We advice you to hydrate yourself, eat clean food and get adequate rest.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothes, loose clothes are preferred.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If this is your first appointment, our counsellor utilises this time to understand your necessities and guide you to the right therapy.
- Late arrivals will be charged in full and treatment shortened.
- A two hour window is required at the least for cancellation.
- 30% of the treatment cost will be charged on cancelled appointments.
- Separate lockers will be provided to the customer.
- The management and CBQ staff, does not accept responsibility for the loss of any valuables/money bought on to the premises.
- Please respect the spa ambience and ensure that your mobile phones are switched off.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum, speak softly in case of a necessity.