Damage To Hotel property: Silent Shores Resort & Spa reserves the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying the damage. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest's credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
Removal Of Hotel Property: Silent Shores Resort & Spa reserves the right to charge guests the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Tampering With Fire Detection Systems & Firefighting Equipment: Silent Shores Resort & Spa reserves the right to take action against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the hotel, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or firefighting equipment will be charged with any costs incurred by the hotel due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the hotel. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the hotels discretion. Should the fact that fire fighting or detection equipment had been tampered with come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guests credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
Inappropriate Behavior: It is the hotels policy that all our guests have the right to be treated with dignity and respect and as a responsible host we believe that we have a duty to our guests to protect them from inappropriate behavior. Should any actions by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Duty Manager, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the Duty Manager, the hotel reserves the right, after any allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest. Depending on the severity of the guest actions, the Police may become involved at the hotels discretion, or guests may be asked to leave the hotel.
Lost / Damaged Property: Should any guest lose any belongings during their stay or incur damage to their property, the provision of the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956 will apply, a copy of which is displayed in reception. If we find any lost property, we will make every reasonable effort to locate the owner and return it, but if we cannot locate the owner and an item is not reclaimed with 3 months of the guest's departure it will be disposed of by the hotel.
Payment Terms: Please check the payment gateway terms & conditions.
Check In/Out Times: Check-In Time is 2:00 PM and Check-Out Time is 12:00 Noon . Any extension to the check out time either pre-arranged or as a late departure, may or may not incur a charge upon departure.
Vehicle Parking: All vehicles are parked at the owner's risk. Should a problem occur with a vehicle in the hotel car park, the hotel cannot accept any liability. If a vehicle is left in the hotel car park for more than 8 hours after the guest has departed without the written consent of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the owners expense.
Child Policy Silent Shores Resort & Spa recognizes children as being 12 or under. Please be aware that individuals over 12 will be classed as adults and charged accordingly on arrival.
Nothing in these terms & conditions shall limit or restrict the guests legal rights as a consumer. Advice concerning such rights may be obtained from a Citizens Advice Bureau
This website http://www.silentshoresresort.com is an online information service provided by Silent Shores Resort & Spa, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read this document carefully before accessing or using the site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site. http://www.silentshoresresort.com may modify this agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement on the site. You agree to review the agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the site shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
1. Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions: The entire content and design of this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are http://www.silentshoresresort.com , its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. You agree to grant to http://www.silentshoresresort.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services) you submit to any public areas of the site (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or by e-mail to http://www.silentshoresresort.com by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant to http://www.silentshoresresort.com the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against http://www.silentshoresresort.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to http://www.silentshoresresort.com trademarks. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the site are the exclusive trademarks or service marks of http://www.silentshoresresort.com other product and company names mentioned in the site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
2.Use Of The Site: You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by http://www.silentshoresresort.com http://www.silentshoresresort.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the internet in any way. Except for http://www.silentshoresresort.com - identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the site or on the internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with http://www.silentshoresresort.com you also understand that http://www.silentshoresresort.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the site for the reconstruction of any lost data. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. Http://www.silentshoresresort.com provides the site and related information as is and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the internet generally, and http://www.silentshoresresort.com shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. Http://www.silentshoresresort.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your risk. Http://www.silentshoresresort.com has no control over and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for such materials. Limitation of liability in no event will http://www.silentshoresresort.com be liable for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. Even if http://www.silentshoresresort.com or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, http://www.silentshoresresort.com liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law. Http://www.silentshoresresort.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this site. When you access a non- http://www.silentshoresresort.com web site, please understand that it is independent from http://www.silentshoresresort.com and that http://www.silentshoresresort.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to http://www.silentshoresresort.com web site does not mean that http://www.silentshoresresort.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
3. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless http://www.silentshoresresort.com its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the service.
4. Third Party Rights: The provisions of paragraphs 2 (use of the service), and 3 (indemnification) are for the benefit of http://www.silentshoresresort.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
5. Term Termination: this agreement may be terminated by either party without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Copyright, Licenses and Idea Submissions), 2 (Use Of The Service), 3 (Indemnification), 4 (Third Party Rights) and 6 (Miscellaneous) shall survive any termination of this agreement.
6. Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India applicable to agreements made and to be performed in India. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between http://www.silentshoresresort.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in India. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. http://www.silentshoresresort.com 's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. http://www.silentshoresresort.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Check In: 02:00 PM, Check Out: 12:00 Noon
Rates mentioned inclusive of taxes and service charges.
All resident guests are to provide a copy of any government issued ID & address proof at the time of check-in compulsorily.
Rates include accommodation & complimentary breakfast.
A maximum of 2 Adults and 2 Children below the age of 12; Or 3 Adults can be accommodated in each room.
Kindly enquire for extra person or extra meal pre purchase charges at the time of reservation.
Reservation will be guaranteed only upon receipt of at least 50% advance.
Usage of swimming pool, fitness center, indoor and outdoor games are complimentary (subject to availability)
Guests with scanty baggage will not be allowed to check in.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation or no show will attract retention charges.
Pool timings: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM.
Swimsuit is compulsory.
Pool will be unavailable during Annual maintenance.
Use of the pool will be at your own risk and the resort or its employees shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury caused to self or belongings.
Kids Pool: Kids age classification is between 3 & 10 years.