A 300 year old massage therapy developed by the Swedish Doctor Ling, who combined Chinese Gymnastic and medical techniques, with 19th century sports medicine to help relax, invigorate and detoxify the body using a set of massage techniques.
These massages can also be used to focus on very specific body parts, in-case of injury during an activity or sports.
Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage Soothing Experience (30min)
A Swedish massage, with a focus on head, neck and shoulder area. The masseuse uses mild pressure, to create a sense of motion that helps the muscles and skin to ease up. The techniques might vary to ensure an even muscle tone for the entire area.
Helps relieve stress by increasing blood flow to the brain. Ideal for people with a sedentary lifestyle.
- Releases endorphins which negate stress hormones.
- Increases flexibility.
- Ease muscle spasms.
- Better breathing pattern.
Back and Neck Massage Anti-Tension and Stress (30min)
A long journey or an intense workout, or probably a monthly rejuvenation session. Focused on the back and neck, it’s advisable to combine the same with our other body massages for a long and slow relaxation of the entire body.
Ease soreness and remove adhesions that can block blood circulation and cause pain and other inflammation.
- Boosts immune system.
- Increases oxygen availability and blood circulation.
- Decreases muscle recovery time.
- Improves posture.
Relaxing Foot Massage Foot Relaxation (30min)
There’s nothing that hurts more than the feet, and nothing so carelessly overlooked. Treat your feet to a session of pleasure.
With recent studies in reflexology suggesting the interconnection of body to different zones in the foot, there is science backing the numerous benefits of a foot massage. Not only do you relieve the stress in your foot, you indirectly reduce stress points through out the body with a foot massage.
- Soft and supple skin.
- Reduce anxiety.
- Ease stress in lower limbs.
- Increase blood flow and flexibility.
Aroma Spirit To Help Aching Muscles (75min)
Bask in the fragrance of essential oils and say goodbye to your worries. An alternative therapy, that relies on the use of aromatic essential oils derived from plants and plant materials. Their ability to alter mood, cognitive, psychological and physical well-being, has made it a must try experience.
A combination of these essential oils depending on the required effect are selected and mixed with massage oils like Grape seed, Almond, Jojoba or Avocado, depending on the therapists conclusion.
- Mood elevator.
- Enhance energy and short-term memory.
- Anxiety reduction.
Hot Stone Therapy For A Soothing Experience (75min)
A Swedish massage sets you off in to this journey; as the masseuse effleurage’s and kneads your body to a softer state, the Basalt stones that are heated in water are gradually inculcated in to the massage. The stones have the ability to create an energy ring tin the body, which hastens healing.
The heat from the stones ensure a deeper massage by making the areas softer and more accessible to the masseuse. Depending on the patrons needs, the therapist decides the points or locations where the stones are to be placed. Thus enhancing the overall effect of the therapy.
- Reduce Hypertension.
- Enhance rehabilitation.
- Target specific muscle relaxation.
Thai Royal For Flexibility And Healing (90min)
Born in Thailand, here’s a different outlook to massage therapy. When usual therapies focus on zoning out and relaxing, Thai massages work to engage and energise the recipient.
Patients are positioned in various Yoga positions as the massage progresses, a deep- static as well as rhythmic pressure application, and stretching, resides at the heart of this massage. All leading to a greater awareness of mind and helping to release blocked energy.
- Acute reduction in Asthma and Migraines.
- Improves flexibility.
- Heal sprains or stiffness form workout.
Book An Appointment
Spa Frontdesk: +91 96866 66690
Phone: +91 821 2402930/ 31/ 33
Terms And Conditions
We take pride in the service and ambience that we provide. To ensure a calm and caring ambience where our therapists tend to your needs; we follow a certain set of policies, which ensure a sense of order and highlight your experience with us.
- All treatments / reservations are subject to availability.
- Book your appointments at least three hours in advance.
- Weekends tend to be busy, so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please let us know if you are allergic to any product, or have any medical conditions that might be aggravated by the therapy.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption in the spa premises is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid a heavy meal or alcohol consumption before your session. If you wish to partake in the same, please ensure a minimum buffer period of two hours.
- Refrain from alcohol and physical activities after the spa sessions. We advice you to hydrate yourself, eat clean food and get adequate rest.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothes, loose clothes are preferred.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If this is your first appointment, our counsellor utilises this time to understand your necessities and guide you to the right therapy.
- Late arrivals will be charged in full and treatment shortened.
- A two hour window is required at the least for cancellation.
- 30% of the treatment cost will be charged on cancelled appointments.
- Separate lockers will be provided to the customer.
- The management and CBQ staff, does not accept responsibility for the loss of any valuables/money bought on to the premises.
- Please respect the spa ambience and ensure that your mobile phones are switched off.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum, speak softly in case of a necessity.