A 300 year old massage therapy developed by the Swedish Doctor Ling, who combined Chinese Gymnastic and medical techniques, with 19th century sports medicine to help relax, invigorate and detoxify the body using a set of massage techniques.
Spa Frontdesk: +91 96866 66690
Phone: +91 821 2402930/ 31/ 33
Book An Appointment
Terms And Conditions
We take pride in the service and ambience that we provide. To ensure a calm and caring ambience where our therapists tend to your needs; we follow a certain set of policies, which ensure a sense of order and highlight your experience with us.
- All treatments / reservations are subject to availability.
- Book your appointments at least three hours in advance.
- Weekends tend to be busy, so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please let us know if you are allergic to any product, or have any medical conditions that might be aggravated by the therapy.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption in the spa premises is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid a heavy meal or alcohol consumption before your session. If you wish to partake in the same, please ensure a minimum buffer period of two hours.
- Refrain from alcohol and physical activities after the spa sessions. We advice you to hydrate yourself, eat clean food and get adequate rest.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothes, loose clothes are preferred.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If this is your first appointment, our counsellor utilises this time to understand your necessities and guide you to the right therapy.
- Late arrivals will be charged in full and treatment shortened.
- A two hour window is required at the least for cancellation.
- 30% of the treatment cost will be charged on cancelled appointments.
- Separate lockers will be provided to the customer.
- The management and CBQ staff, does not accept responsibility for the loss of any valuables/money bought on to the premises.
- Please respect the spa ambience and ensure that your mobile phones are switched off.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum, speak softly in case of a necessity.