The beauty-salon caters to women, and is staffed with 6 professionals. From anti-ageing facials and hair-styling, to aromatic manicure/pedicure and waxing, the range is exhaustive. There's only one way to walk out of here, and that is elated and enticing.
Meet our counsellor, who can help you decide on the treatment that best serves your needs. With a wide range of options, you can pick and choose what you would like and have your customized package.
Our Beauty-Salon and Spa, combined, have a total strength of 18 professionals – all with more than a decades experience. We undertake their training sessions periodically; to keep them abreast with the latest trends, techniques and advancements – so you may stay hip and happening. We sport L’oreal, Shehnaz and Biotique products for cosmetic care.
Face Clean Up Quick Facial (30min)
In a rush? Here’s a quick heal solution that will have you looking fresh and glowing.
A cleansing session, followed by a scrub using an exfoliant to open up those pores and remove stagnant wax and dirt, allowing your skin to breathe and in turn helping easy penetration by the facial mask, thus helping a deep cleansing and tightening of your facial skin.
- Deep Cleansing.
- Mild Tan removal.
- Fresh and hydrated skin.
Art Of Beauty Anti Aging (60min)
Get ready to look younger and entice the world with your appeal.
A slow massage of your face followed by cleansing and exfoliating of your skin helps remove all the dirt.
Steaming helps remove the blackheads or white heads that maybe present, the beautician chooses to use collagen enhancing skin masks, special serums that contain anti-oxidants or other nourishing ingredients are also utilised to ensure a well hydrated and toned skin. You’ll see a sharp reduction in wrinkles, crow feet and smile marks, and also a sharp reduction in tan.
- Deep tan reduction.
- Collagen and elastin enhancers.
Ayurvedic Facial Natural Herbs (60min)
The Ayurvedic Facial is an all natural procedure. Feel the essence of completely organic products detoxify your skin and bring back a deep seated sense of well being.
Bring back the lustre and complexion of your skin. It helps reduce acne and pimples. And maintains a smooth and plump feel.
Turmeric, honey, lemon, rosewater and sandalwood are a few of the ingredients used.
- Enhance skin strength.
- Cooler and smoother skin.
- Acne & pimple reduction.
Fruit Facial Fresh Fruits (60min)
Your personal rendezvous with fruits. Every step of this facial has a twist of fruit in it. Refresh your skin using the natural goodness of lemon, milk, honey, bananas, tomatoes or avocado, cucumber, coconut water, or papaya.
Add a dose of vitamins and minerals derived naturally from the fruits through the extended exposure provided by the masks. One of the safest options today in the beauty industry, a fruit facial has zero artificial ingredients, perfumes or chemicals, so don’t worry about your overly sensitive skin.
- Tan removal.
- Remove Blemishes and minor acne.
- Skin toning.
- Help soothe sunburnt skins.
Nail Care Various Options Available
Pedicure/ Manicure In Basic, French, Herbal and Aroma Options.
Hair Care Various Options Available
- Blow Hair Dry
- Hair Spa
- Hair Deep Conditioning
- Herbal Protein Pack/ Henna
Hair Cut Various Options Available
- Root Touch Up
- Hair Coloring
Waxing Various Options Available
- Half Arm
- Full Arm
- Back (Partial)
- Back (Full)
- Half Leg
- Full Leg
- Chest / Stomach
Threading Various Options Available
- Eye Brow
- Upper Lip / Chin
- Side burns
- Face Bleach (Herbal/Fruit/Fairness) Full Face Threading
Book An Appointment
Spa Frontdesk: +91 96866 66690
Phone: +91 821 2402930/ 31/ 33
Terms And Conditions
We take pride in the service and ambience that we provide. To ensure a calm and caring ambience where our therapists tend to your needs; we follow a certain set of policies, which ensure a sense of order and highlight your experience with us.
- All treatments / reservations are subject to availability.
- Book your appointments at least three hours in advance.
- Weekends tend to be busy, so please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please let us know if you are allergic to any product, or have any medical conditions that might be aggravated by the therapy.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption in the spa premises is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid a heavy meal or alcohol consumption before your session. If you wish to partake in the same, please ensure a minimum buffer period of two hours.
- Refrain from alcohol and physical activities after the spa sessions. We advice you to hydrate yourself, eat clean food and get adequate rest.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothes, loose clothes are preferred.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. If this is your first appointment, our counsellor utilises this time to understand your necessities and guide you to the right therapy.
- Late arrivals will be charged in full and treatment shortened.
- A two hour window is required at the least for cancellation.
- 30% of the treatment cost will be charged on cancelled appointments.
- Separate lockers will be provided to the customer.
- The management and CBQ staff, does not accept responsibility for the loss of any valuables/money bought on to the premises.
- Please respect the spa ambience and ensure that your mobile phones are switched off.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum, speak softly in case of a necessity.